Athletic Fat-Loss & Body Recomposition
In athletics we rely on 2 things in particular to achieve results – effort and consistency. Effort is unique to each individual, so this has to be accounted for in our program. The Answer accomplishes this mainly through Time-Based Training. Time-Based Training is brutally simple: accomplish as much work as you can, with whatever type of training, in a given time period. For example, if you were jumping rope, you would jump as fast as you possibly could for, let’s say, 5 minutes. This might sound too simple and too easy to possibly work. The results say otherwise! No heavy lifting or marathon training sessions required, period.
The Answer uses a wide variety of methods and exercises, all with photo descriptions, to get you the fat-loss and body recomposition results that you are looking for – in the minimum time possible.
The Answer: Athletic Fat-Loss and Body Recomposition is a COMPLETE 16-week diet and training program that ensures your success.
- 13 Videos to watch and follow.
- How to plan and prepare for fat-loss success
- Superfoods and your OWN Superfood Shopping List for each week
- Diet Guidelines… the what, the when, the why, and how much
- How to train to MAXIMIZE results
- A total of 14 training variations that give you the best return on your investment
- Full photo descriptions of all included training
- Detailed training lists and checklists for every day of the full 16-week program
- A follow-along system that changes things up just enough each week to keep the results coming
- The 7 Diet Guidelines that will lead to a lifetime of success
- The 90% rule and how to apply it to your diet and training
- Exactly what to measure each week and why
- A ton of diet and training tips and tricks too valuable to give away here
SIMPLE, AND BRUTALLY EFFECTIVE
- Use the lists and checklists
- Follow the Diet Guidelines
- Follow the Weekly Training
- Lose FAT
- RESHAPE your body
- FINALLY be happy with your appearance!
It really is that simple… read the book, use the lists and checklists to follow the diet and training, keep progress on-track with The Weekly Visual and all it entails.
There are no reviews yet.